Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Welcome to In the Marbles


If you actually found this page I am shocked. I am not sure what I am trying to prove here, but I thought it might be fun to document the 2008 IRL season and what better way to do it than to set up a blog. I am fortunate enough have been offered a "Hard Card" by the IRL, so my intent is to go to as many races as possible. I will be heading down to Miami to attend the season opener at Homestead this weekend.

I have my IRL Fantasy League draft this evening. That should be pretty interesting with ex-Champ Car guys adding to this years field. Each of the last 2 years I have gotten crushed for over a grand in our league so I am looking to make some better draft decisions this year. If anyone is interested in how we set up our league let me know and I can forward you our rules.

I will be posting my season preview tonight and have updates from Homestead throughout the weekend. I should have pretty good access to the drivers and teams so hopefully I will be able to dig up some juicy details.

No comments: