Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Proof is in the Power

Are you serious Roger Penske.... You are not going to run Power at Kansas? We are talking about a guy that is currently second in points and has a real shot at the championship. I know he has benefited from starting on 2 street courses, but he is the definitely the real deal. With Rick Mears and the rest of Team Penske, you can't tell me that he will not be competive on the ovals. I know it is your money and if I really wanted him to run then I should put up my own cash, but are you really prepared to make this kind of decision at this point in the season? You are a loyal guy and need to stay loyal to this guy. Step up to the plate and pony up to put Will in the show for Kansas and then see what he does there and Indy before deciding to pull the plug on this potentially historic season.

No comments: